Mulberry tea is made from the dried leaves of the mulberry tree. It is a tea that is low in caffeine which makes it popular among people who enjoy the taste of tea but do not want to have the side-effects that come with drinking caffeinated beverages.
Silver needle white tea is just as the name implies, a white tea. Teatulia explains that the designation ‘white’ means that the tea leaves are quite young so the tea leaves have been harvested before the plant’s leaves are completely open, and the tea was also minimally processed when it was being created.
Bai Mu Dan tea is more commonly known as white peony tea, and is an extremely famous and popular variety of Chinese white tea. This type of tea comes from the buds of the Camellia sinensis plant, and is selected from the first two leaves of the tea bud. This tea is often sold in loose form, meaning the leaves are not crushed up and packaged into individual tea bags.
Dragon pearls tea has an incredibly exotic sounding name, and it should. The intricate process used to make dragon pearl tea makes it both unique and highly sought after by tea enthusiasts. As you might guess, dragon pearl tea gets its name because of the pearl-like shape of the tea that you receive when you first purchase it.
There has been an incredible buzz surround jiaogulan tea. While the tea is considered to be quite delicious, it is also widely known for its numerous and considerable health benefits. The tea has been around for a long time, and certain populations drink it every day, several times a day.
- Thailand Jiaogulan Tea Overview - Jiaogulan is a wild plant that can be found in Asian countries, such as China and Thailand. In western countries, it is known as the “miracle plant” because of its ability to heal the most […]
- Gynostemma Promotes Longevity While Destorying Disease - It said that the greatest wealth any man can possess is good health. Throughout human history, mankind is obsessed with finding the “Fountain of Youth.” The truth is that some people have already found this […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Jiaogulan Tea - Introduction Jiaogulan is considered as China’s herb of immortality that possesses the most health benefits for the human race which is scientifically supported. This climbing plant of the gourd family is believed to give people […]
- How to Start Using Jiaogulan Tea - If you are new to the Jiaogulan tea, it is important to get full information before you can start enjoying it. There is a lot to learn about this tea that many people ignore and only […]
- The History of Mulberry Tea - Humans have been utilizing the benefits of Mulberry leaves for healing purposes for over 5000 years now. They are one of the oldest herbs known in history. Mulberry leaves are popularly known as a food […]
- How to Save Money on Buying Jiaogulan Tea - When a product becomes precious like the way this herb of Jiaogulan tea has become, then the likelihood of prices going high is real. If China were the only country to supply this herb to […]
- 5 Brewing Tips On Hibiscus Flower Tea - If you’re bored of the regular tea and wish to add a new spin to it, hibiscus is all that you need. The dried flowers give your tea a distinct red color with a tart, […]
- New Ideas Brewing Mulberry Tea - The Mulberry tree belongs to the Morus plant. Its leaves are natural and produce an herbal, caffeine-free tea, popularly known as Mulberry Tea. Mulberry leaf is claimed to have several benefits for the human body […]
- Buying Gynostemma Tips - Human beings today are suffering from innumerable medical conditions, and therefore, are constantly in search for supplements and remedies that can help improve their health. In fact, a lot of individuals prefer natural remedies or […]
- Top 10 Key Tactics The Pros Use Gynostemma - Gynostemma is an herb that is mainly found in the different valley and mountainous areas of China and some other Asian countries. It is highly used in Southern China for its medicinal benefits and good […]