Mulberry tea is made from the dried leaves of the mulberry tree. It is a tea that is low in caffeine which makes it popular among people who enjoy the taste of tea but do not want to have the side-effects that come with drinking caffeinated beverages.
Silver needle white tea is just as the name implies, a white tea. Teatulia explains that the designation ‘white’ means that the tea leaves are quite young so the tea leaves have been harvested before the plant’s leaves are completely open, and the tea was also minimally processed when it was being created.
Bai Mu Dan tea is more commonly known as white peony tea, and is an extremely famous and popular variety of Chinese white tea. This type of tea comes from the buds of the Camellia sinensis plant, and is selected from the first two leaves of the tea bud. This tea is often sold in loose form, meaning the leaves are not crushed up and packaged into individual tea bags.
Dragon pearls tea has an incredibly exotic sounding name, and it should. The intricate process used to make dragon pearl tea makes it both unique and highly sought after by tea enthusiasts. As you might guess, dragon pearl tea gets its name because of the pearl-like shape of the tea that you receive when you first purchase it.
There has been an incredible buzz surround jiaogulan tea. While the tea is considered to be quite delicious, it is also widely known for its numerous and considerable health benefits. The tea has been around for a long time, and certain populations drink it every day, several times a day.
- Don’t Make This Silly Mistake With Your Jiaogulan - Jiaogulan tea is popular as a supplement or herb that helps to improve the overall wellbeing of an individual. It reduces bad cholesterol levels, improves the immune system, balances blood pressure and boosts energy and […]
- The Advanced Guide to Jiaogulan - Jiaogulan is a wild plant that grows mostly in China and some other countries of Asia. The Chinese have used the herb for several years due to its medicinal properties. In fact, local regions wherein […]
- 15 Tips About Mulberry Tea From Tea Experts - Mulberry tea is increasing becoming popular due to its consumption benefits. Below are the tips by experts regarding Mulberry Tea: Diabetes prevention and management – Mulberry tea is responsible for lowering blood sugar level. As […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Mulberry Tea - Mulberry tea is extracted from Mulberry tree leaves. It originated in Asia and is now popular worldwide. There is a total of 10 species of Mulberry but the most famous are white and black mulberry […]
- 5 Reasons to Drink Silver Needle White Tea - There are so many reasons to drink silver needle white tea, and it is a popular drink around the world for a large number of reasons. Silver needle white tea is absolutely no exception, and […]
- How to Brew Silver Needle White Tea? - If you intend to make the best cup of silver needle white tea that you have ever tasted, you need to be careful and think about the process. Each type of tea is made from […]
- What Does Mulberry Tea Do for You? - Are you considering drinking mulberry tea, but you are not sure why you should select this type of tea over the countless other verities on the market? It is a good question, after all, you […]
- How to Use Mulberry Tea for Diabetes? - Mulberries and mulberry tea have many widely-recognized health benefits. While many people are calling mulberry a “superfood,” it might be easy to write off that claim as another health food fad. However, many people who […]
- How Hibiscus Lower Blood Pressure - Hibiscus used to be used in traditional folk medicine around the world for reducing blood pressure, specifically in Africa and Asia. It has now been recorded as being used in over 10 countries worldwide, with […]