Mulberry tea is increasing becoming popular due to its consumption benefits.
Below are the tips by experts regarding Mulberry Tea:
- Diabetes prevention and management – Mulberry tea is responsible for lowering blood sugar level. As per experts, it’s the best remedy for diabetic patients provided the intake is monitored. Sometimes an excess drop of sugar level in blood can be harmful.
- Weight Loss – Reduction in blood sugar level leads to less hunger which indirectly helps you in weight loss. If you eat less, you will naturally lose weight. As per experts, consumption of a few cups of Mulberry Tea by healthy individuals would lead to weight loss naturally.
- Lowers the risk of Cancer –Mulberry Tea is rich in antioxidants. Experts say that antioxidants present in Mulberry Tea reduce the damage done to the cells.
- Good for Alzheimer –The antioxidants present in Mulberry tea can be used as a medication for neurodegenerative problems like Alzheimer. As per experts, this is a remedy which would definitely show a difference.
- Full of Minerals and Vitamins – Scientists and experts claim that one should have Mulberry tea daily so that their body is never short of vitamins, especially vitamin A.
- Lowers the risk of Heart Disease – Mulberry Tea has antioxidants and vitamins which prevent the risks of cardiac issues. Experts claim that the consumption of Mulberry Tea can even help heart patients to start feeling better.
- Not suitable for kidney patients –Experts declare that Mulberry Tea should not be consumed by kidney patients as the potassium level in Mulberry Tea is high. So, it is dangerous for kidney patients.
- Not suitable for people with allergy –Experts ask people with high allergy levels to avoid the consumption of Mulberry Tea as it can show symptoms like wheezing, itchiness and so on.
- Quantity to be consumed – Experts suggest that when you start drinking Mulberry Tea, you should start with 1-2 cups a day to observe if you are facing any side effects. Later you can have 2-6 cups of Mulberry Tea.
- How to brew –Experts suggest brewing Mulberry Tea for 3-5 minutes and using hot water at 80-100 degree Celsius.
- Which Mulberry Tea to buy –Prefer buying tea leaves from China or Korea. These are the places where Mulberry originated and they sell the most original form of Mulberry tea.
- Good to avoid caffeine –Experts suggest that if you are trying to reduce or avoid caffeine intake and you are addicted to tea or coffee, then Mulberry Tea is perfect for you.
- Avoid if chemotherapy is going on – Experts as per various studies suggest that if you are undergoing chemotherapy, then you must avoid drinking Mulberry Tea as it interferes with the therapy.
- Prefer White Mulberry Tea leaves –If you are suffering from diabetes and want a natural remedy to your problem, then as per experts you must try White Mulberry leaves tea. Out of all the different types of tea available, this is the best for diabetics. The advised quantity is 1 gram thrice a day for diabetes patients.
- Best for reducing calorie intake – As per experts, this is the tea with the least calorie quantity. So, you must consume this tea preferably.
As per the tea expert, this is an excellent tea with several health benefits. You just need to keep a track on the quantity of tea consumed per day.